Sunday, April 20, 2008

My first attempt



Ok so this is my first attempt to join all the other bloggers in the family. I will try and update it regularly with news from us.

Not much news at the moment, we had a very quiet weekend which was probably good because Daniel has a 'man' cold.



I'll try and add a picture of Azrael, he is so naughty!! He has taken to jumping on our bed in the middle of the night and attacking our feet every time we move them!! He also loves annoying the neighbours dogs by trying to fight them from our side of the fence, he so needs some toughening up!! Its a old picture taken on the day we brought him home from the RSPCA but he was so cute I couldn't resist it.

I will try an add some pictures of house at some point too. We've now got the new TV that Daniel wanted so the next thing is painting!!


2 Comments:

At April 20, 2008 at 4:52 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

WEll excitement plus. I am going to have to try and do my blog better now..It is so exciting to have 2 families blogging. And yes Azreal is cute

 
At April 20, 2008 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Hah! Love the man cold!!!! What a great way for us to keep up to date with your goings on. Can't wait to see some more pics of the house!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home