This weeks Friday Faves...
I love stationary, take me to an Office Works or Corporate Express store and you would lose me for hours!! I just love it!!!
I love my fish tank, I find watching the fish swim around very relaxing. We've had some interesting things in our tanks over the years including a prawn named Jacque (not sure if that's how you spell it) and a clown fish named Krusty.
I love movies and that fact that thanks to Daniel we get to see heaps of them :) Last night I saw Sex in the City (will save my review until after Kirsty has seen it) and tonight we are going to watch the new Wil Smith movie Hancock.
Last but not least I love my digital camera, another fabulous birthday present from Daniel, its so handy!!!
That's it for another week, big birthday bash tomorrow will blog and let you know how it goes.

1 Comments:
I am halfway through the SATC movie! So far I dunno...its funny, but I am glad I waited till DVD..unless there is a HUGE ending, then I may change my mind!
I'm with you on stationary stores...used to love the start of a school year with all the fresh supplies.
I remember when Dan refused to buy jewellery...you have nurtured him well!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home