Average, Ordinary Day
Today was just an average ordinary day, except that I did get to sleep in until 8am because I didn't have to start work until after I dropped Daniel off at 10am!!!
The highlight of my day was my boss agreeing to let me flex off on Thursday so I get a 4-day weekend, woo hoo!!! I have to admit though that work hasn't been as crazy since I got back which is good.
Daniel's day was apparently the same average, ordinary day as mine, although he did tell me that he has his new desk set up now complete with this USB missile launcher. Now all he as to do is wait for the guy who sits over the partitian to come back so he launch misslies at him!!
Azrael has had a very quiet day too, we locked him inside today as he mysteriously got outside last night and didn't come home until this morning. He is now wandering around meowing loudly because we won't let him out.
I've attached a picture of our new TV, we love it!! Daniel is waiting for Grand Theft Auto to be released next week so that he can play it on the big screen he is planning on taking a day off work especially!! I should also add that he's had GTA on pre-order since Christmas time!!
Anyway's that's it from Chilly Queanbeyan where we are counting down the days to ANZAC day and we officially turn our heaters on!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home