Saturday, August 2, 2008

Our Weekend

Our weekend was exhausting but good and I have to say that Daniel did very well :) We celebrated The Aunts 90th in fine style yesterday. My relos decended and took over the restaurant like only they can!!! I did warn Daniel but then again I don't think anyone can be fully prepared for when they meet ALL of my Mum's family :)


So this is a good shot of the birthday girl, she had a great time!! It was lovely to see her smiling and enjoying having her family around her, she just loves having her family around.


Here she is cutting her cake, she specifically requested a fruit cake so that's what she got. We got it from the same place that we go out wedding cake and it was lovely.



I thought I'd share this photo :) One of the relos, not sure which one, dug out this photo of Nicole and I that was taken at a wedding yonks ago. Mum made those dresses for us,which we loved, and put our hair in rags the night before so we had lovely ringlets for the day.

So the party was at lunch time and last night was back to Mum and Dad's for soup and toast for dinner. Daniel and I hid in the study burning photos for everyone on to discs.

Today was also back to Mum's for brunch but it was only a small gathering this morning and Daniel did not come as he had to go and help a friend move house (really he did!!).

So now I'm exhausted but it was a good weekend and was nice to see some of the relos that I haven't seen in about 10 years!!!

Back to work tomorrow and a nice quiet week I hope :)

2 Comments:

At August 4, 2008 at 4:50 PM , Blogger foxylady said...

Adele love your blog. The photo of you and Nicole is sooo cute!!!
We will be keeping baby Natalie in our prayers. So horrid I really can't imagagine what it would be like.
And your aunt certainly looks like she had the best birthday

 
At August 4, 2008 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

That photo is SO cute!

Glad your Aunt had a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home