Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Today


Well I am very pleased to say that my working week is officially over, yay!!! I am having an extra long weekend by taking tomorrow off too. Its a good thing really because the torch relay has closed access roads from QBYN to Canberra City so getting to work was going to be tricky!!!

I finished reading the new Jodi Picoult book 'Change of Heart' recently and really, really enjoyed it!! Thanks Mary for lending it to me :o)

Daniel is currently playing X-Box with his mates via an internet system link, very geeky if you ask me but they're having fun.

I was suppose to be having a beading night here tonight but it got postponed on account of everyone being busy. I tried to watch the latest episode of Brothers and Sisters (my favorite show!!) on Daniel's computer but it died 6 times in the first 20 minutes so I gave up, not impressed!!

Azrael was very cute the other night, he jumped up on the table after we had finished eating dinner and ate the left over potato, peas and broccoli on my plate. Daniel told him that he was a bitter disappointment :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home