Today's ramblings
First I need to say thank you for those of you offering up prayers for baby Natalie and her Mum (Gemma) and Dad (Sam). I received an update today to say that the bone marrow biopsy had come back clear and that she was having a liver biopsy today and a central line put in.
We didn't watch 'Don't Mess with the Zohan' last night, I was too tired had to go to bed. I do agree with Daniel, Kung-Fu Panda is gold and I quite enjoyed Hancock as well. The Sex In the City movie on the other hand I thought was terrible. I thought it was one of the longest, most predictable and most depressing movies I have ever seen. I really enjoyed about the first 45 minutes and thought it went rapidly down hill from there, perhaps I expected too much from it, not sure...
So has everyone one checked out the new street view feature on Google Maps, I think its very cool!! For those who haven't checked it out, do a search for your address on Google Maps and at some point an option to for Street View will come up. If you click on it you get a photo of your house :) Great photo of Mary and Al's house, no photo yet of Kirsty and Michael's though :( You can't actually see our place as the photo is taken from the top of the complex drive way. It is possible however to view the rest of our street and some of some the huge classy houses that are opposite us!!
Need to go and hang some washing out, how boring, will blog again soon. Take care xx

2 Comments:
I am SO glad you thought that SATC movie was dumb too! I was so excited about it, and it was just like a really long and not particularly good episode!
Phew!
yes I mean how embarrasing our bin is still out!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home