Saturday, April 26, 2008

Our House




So these are two photos from our new house on the day it officially became ours. We've now been here for 3 months so they're a little old but I will take some new ones soon I promise. The first one is of Daniel carrying me over the threshold, he really did do it!!

Our long weekend has been lovely. I had a quiet day at home by myself on Thursday and yesterday we had a quiet day at home together :o) Today I had a hair appointment this morning (I had my hair coloured brown with red foils!!) and Daniel went to my Mum and Dad's were I eventually joined him for lunch. My sister and Jonathan were there too it was nice to catch up.

I also had a surprise phone call from Susan (little Susie Barker) who is now living in England, it was really lovely to talk to her, I miss her living so far away.

Not sure that we have all that much planned for tomorrow either, I thought I might actually get time to sit down and do some scrapbooking!!! It suppose to be quite cold here tomorrow (colder then normal for this time of year!!) so it might be the perfect time to stay indoors. Yes we have officially turned our heater on, I am still getting used the vents in the ceiling blowing warm air on me, it makes me quite sleepy!!

2 Comments:

At May 3, 2008 at 3:14 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

Hery Del so good to read your blog spot. Keep on blogging as I love it. Doing a great job. Love hearing about you Dan n Azreal. Life keeps going on for us..love you heaps
Mary

 
At May 3, 2008 at 3:16 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

By the way a little concerned about the time difference..a little worried as I supposedly left the last comment at 3.14am no way

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home