Thursday, August 14, 2008

More Cards

I finally finished my 'clear cards' although these pictures don't really show how clear they are :)


The white card is mounted on a clear card, had to be tidy because you can see the underside of things through the card!!!
I am quite happy with the results. Will move on to some scrapping now, am dying to use the kit that I got a couple of weeks ago.

Not much other news going on this week, have been on 'Aunt Duty' so have been going to the hosptial every night, am exhausted although its nice to spend some time with her.

Have not been feeling great the last couple of days, have picked up a virus from work I think. Had yesterday off, made cards and watched the Olympics was nice :)

Work has been noisy, they are building a new roof over our office, whilst we're still in working in there!! Apparently yesterday was the worst, am glad I wasn't there :)

Need to think of my 5 fave for tomorrow, till then take care xx

1 Comments:

At August 15, 2008 at 1:52 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Love the cards! The red white and blue just look GREAT together!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home