Friday Update
You Are Socks! |
![]() Cozy and warm... but easily lost. You make a good puppet. |
What Crappy Christmas Gift Are You?
So apparently I'm socks too, hope I'm not smelly!!!
My Friday Faves for this week are:
1. The Twilight books - I'm so addicted to them at the moment, I'm currently about 1/2 way through the 3rd book.
2. Leaving work early - I knocked of 4pm today was nice to get home early :)
3. Christmas lights - I did the tour of Queanbeyan last night, more on that in a minute.
4. Breakfast out - had breakfast out this morning and will be again tomorrow. Its been a long time since I've eaten breakfast out, I'd forgotten how nice it is.
5. I love potato chips - can't believe I haven't mentioned this before, a bag of chips does not last long in this house just ask Daniel :)
So my week has been exhausting, work has been really busy and stressful to the point that I came home in tears the other day. I nice cuddle from Daniel and I was feeling much better though :)
I've stayed up past midnight reading most nights this week, I'm so tired, stupid Twilight books they soooo good!!
Last night I volunteered up at the Nursing Home and helped Mum take the oldies out for a Christmas celebration. We went out in the bus to the Queanbeyan Community Centre where we listed to Carols while eating lollies, ice cream and Christmas cake. Then once it was dark we joined a convoy of about10 buses and serval cars and toured the Christmas lights around Queanbeyan, it was quite good. Santa even came :)
So that's about my week, still have some Christmas shopping to do this week but just about finished. Hope everyone is well, less then a week now until we head north, can't wait!!!
My Friday Faves for this week are:
1. The Twilight books - I'm so addicted to them at the moment, I'm currently about 1/2 way through the 3rd book.
2. Leaving work early - I knocked of 4pm today was nice to get home early :)
3. Christmas lights - I did the tour of Queanbeyan last night, more on that in a minute.
4. Breakfast out - had breakfast out this morning and will be again tomorrow. Its been a long time since I've eaten breakfast out, I'd forgotten how nice it is.
5. I love potato chips - can't believe I haven't mentioned this before, a bag of chips does not last long in this house just ask Daniel :)
So my week has been exhausting, work has been really busy and stressful to the point that I came home in tears the other day. I nice cuddle from Daniel and I was feeling much better though :)
I've stayed up past midnight reading most nights this week, I'm so tired, stupid Twilight books they soooo good!!
Last night I volunteered up at the Nursing Home and helped Mum take the oldies out for a Christmas celebration. We went out in the bus to the Queanbeyan Community Centre where we listed to Carols while eating lollies, ice cream and Christmas cake. Then once it was dark we joined a convoy of about10 buses and serval cars and toured the Christmas lights around Queanbeyan, it was quite good. Santa even came :)
So that's about my week, still have some Christmas shopping to do this week but just about finished. Hope everyone is well, less then a week now until we head north, can't wait!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home