Very over due Friday Faves....
Hi I seemed to have fallen of the Friday Faves wagon a bit of late, but I guess its better late then never...
1. I love coming home to Daniel after being away, sorry its mushy I know!! I don't like being away from home without him its just not as much fun.
2. Love wandering around the shops at Christmas time looking at all the decorations and listening to the carols, not a fan of the crowds though!!!
3. I love freebies!!! I was planning on taking a photos of my stash from the conference but wasn't organised enough, my bad. I did get heaps though, I even swipped the little jars of jam on my breakfast tray, my husband has trained me well :)
4. I love shopping sprees, went on a mad shopping spree this weekend, was lots of fun. I think I appreciate shopping so much more now we have a mortgage and we have to watch every penny.
5. I love my bed and after being away pretty much all week I'm so looking forward to climbing into very soon!!

1 Comments:
Good ones! I love shopping, and miss it ever so much:-(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home