My Birthday
I was so spoilt Daniel gave me a lovely pair of gold hoop earring (I get jewelery every birthday), a fishing tackle box (for my beading), season 6 of Friends (I get a new season each birthday and Christmas) and Lips. Lips is the new X Box 360 Karaoke game, like Sing Star only better (well we thing so anyway), it was only release last week just in time for my birthday, how convenient!!!
So I went out to Bungendore to my friends place for morning tea, Amy and her husband have just built a house out in Elmslea Estate so I went to have a sticky at it too, its very nice!!
Then I pottered around the house for the rest of the afternoon before Mum and Dad came over for dinner. On account of the fact that it was my birthday and that Daniel worked all day, Mum made a lovely lagsange and my cake and brought it all over for dinner, how good is she!! My cake was yummy it was a vanilla and chocolate marble cake with chocolate icing and it was covered in Jaffas and Freckles and was filled with Jaffas too!!! Mmmm, it was so good!!
Then to finish off my day Daniel and I played Lips and belted out a few tunes, was fun, espcially with the cool microphones that you can also use to play tamborines and percussion. In addition to singing if you can also managed to play good tamborine and strick a pose at the right time you get bonus points!!! I may not be able to sing that we but I can play a good tamborine!!!
Today I went shopping and spent the money that I was given for my birthday and started the Christmas shopping. Daniel is off to work tonight, he seems to be enjoying his new roster which is good.
I am off to Adelaide tomorrow for work, have to get up at stupid o'clock to catch a 6.05am flight!!! Will be back on Thursday night, will miss my husband while I'm away, but I do get to stay at the Adelaide Hilton which is a bonus I guess.
Well that's it from me, probably won't get to blog again until I get back. Hope everyone is well and a huge thank you for the all the lovely messages yesterday, I still have the Piper's musical stylings on our answering machine, its just great!!
Until next time take care xxx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home