Friday Faves
Hello, sorry I know that I'm really late with these again!!! But here we go...
1. I love that Mum still does the little things on my birthday that used to make me laugh growing up. Mum made my birthday cake and filled it with Jaffas so when you cut the cake they all come spilling out, she used to do this all the time when I was little!!
2. I love shopping, went on a shopping spree today was so much fun!!!
3. I love that I've started getting organised for Christmas finally!!! Can't believe there's less then 4 weeks to go!!!
4. I love finding DVD bargains and buying them for Daniel!! Following a tip off from Mum I managed to get the 4 Lethal Weapon movies for him at a bargain price of $8.85 each!
5. I love all of the birthday presents that I got yesterday, especially the gifts my wonderful hubby gave me, he spoils me so much!!! I will fill you in on my next blog.
So that's it for another week, not very exciting I know, will try and be more organsied next week!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home