Saturday, May 3, 2008

We found a breakfast...

...that out does the whale!! Yes, this morning we went to Central Cafe for brekkie and the meals were HUGE!!! Daniel had sausages, bacon, eggs, chips, fried tomatoes and toast. I had baked beans on toast with bacon and chips. It was yum!!!

The other highlight of our week, according to Daniel, is that Grand Theft Auto IV was released @ midnight on Monday/Tuesday. Daniel had an extra long weekend so that he could play and play he did :o)

Trying to think of what else we've done this week, but its been very quiet. I haven't even seen a lot of Big Brother, still trying to work out who my fav is, but have to say that I'm glad that Terri is gone. Although I did hear a rumour that she's coming back??

At the moment I'm watching the West Tigers get thrashed by the Bronco's very sad :o( With 2 minutes to go I think I should give up the hope of a come back!

Canberra/Queanbeyan is now starting to get very cold, we've already had a few morning in sub-zero temperatures!! Our new house has central heating though, I really missed it last year, don't think I could endure another winter without central heating!!

Lots of love to you, we miss you all heaps and hope that your all well!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home