My Week
Its been pretty good really. Work has been busy but I am finally feeling like we are moving ahead with some of our projects. I don't mind being busy if I feel like I'm actually getting somewhere!
Last night I went to "Menopause the Musical" with Mum and cousins Marylin and Leanne and some friends. It was hilarious, I don't know what was funnier the show or Mum and Marylin 'killing themselves' laughing! It was great and very funny, if you get the chance to see it I highly recommend it!
Today I had lunch with some friends, it was a spur of the moment thing and it was lovely. We went to the Vanilla Bean which is a relatively new cafe in the new JCSMR building. The JCSMR building is going to be huge its being built in an number of stages and even has a 'Jackie Chan Wing'. Jackie donated a large amount of cash for research so they named a wing after him, he came recently for the opening and is a regular visitor to JCSMR (John Curtin School of Medical Research).
Anyway that's my ramble for today, hope everyone is well, lots of love to you all.

1 Comments:
I tagged you!
http://kirstypiper.blogspot.com/2008/06/i-have-been-tagged.html
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home