Monday
I got to take the car to work today, my lift to work called in sick so I dropped Daniel off to work early (so he could go buy his onions etc) and then headed in. It nice to take the car to work once in awhile :) Still working on getting a second car hopefully it won't be too much longer.
Work was good, no meetings today so I got quite a bit done. I am trying to re-build our media catalogue and I finally managed to get a good start on it today.
I made a yummy dinner tonight, we had sausages/steak with veggies and deep fried potatoes. It was a very naughty dinner but was very nice :)
Yesterday I made the Gooey Butter Ball biscuits from the recipe that Kirsty posted on her blog awhile ago, gee they're nice!!
Will blog again soon!

1 Comments:
MMMM I told you those biscuits were good! I think I ate myself sick of them though!
Are you thinking of Friday Faves yet??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home