Such a lovely day!
We got to see Clare today and it was lovely!! We picked her up from the Hall in Hall and brought her back to our place for lunch and a chat and eventually took her back to the Hall in Hall this afternoon. It was so nice to catch up with her. We got to see Shane briefly as well but he had to stay at the Hall to help set up for his Dad's party tonight.
I've attached some photos although they are slightly blurry.
I've been a bit slack on the blog this week sorry about that. I had some weird virus so wasn't feeling like doing much of anything but I'm all better now.
I finally got to have a my beading night on Wednesday night. I had 5 friends over for dinner and beading, I'm still working on my necklace but when its finished I'll take a photo and post it on my blog.
That's about all our news from Queanbeyan this week, will blog again soon.
Take care and lots of love!!

1 Comments:
Aaaaaw, what a fun day! Lucky Clare she got to see your house!!! I am jellus:-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home