Friday, June 27, 2008

My 5 favourites for Friday!!

I love my 'mix master', it makes baking so much easier and faster!! We were lucky enought to be given gift vouchers for our engagement and this is what we purhcased! Daniel likes it too because I have the patience to make meringue's with this!


I love this picture, Nicole and Jonathan gave me this for my 30th last year. Its an original sketch that I commented on at the Rocks Markets last year. Nicole remembered and got it for me and had it framed. We haven't hung it on a wall yet as we're planning on painting the house before we hang any pictures.


I love my beading kit!! I'm still working on my necklace and will take a photo of it when its finished to post on my blog. Don't worry though I haven't forgotten my scrapping and card making, I love it all :)

I also love the location of where I work. The ANU campus is a really lovely place to work, its really nice to be able to go for a walk around the lake at lunch time. I even love the drive into work especially as we're driving down Parkes Way along the lake, the view is amazing. I also love that there is lots of nice places to eat around the ANU. I'm checking out a new organic cafe with a friend next, its just opened up at "New Acton".

Last but not least, I love knowing that we're going on a holiday soon!! We're off to Brisbane soon and we can't wait!!!

That's my 5 favourites for another week :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home