Saturday, June 21, 2008

My 5 favourite Things!!





I've decided to try and follow in Kirsty's steps and list my 5 favourite things every week, so here goes...


#1 Sorry I know its corny but I have to say my husband. I thought he should be number one because the last few weeks have been difficult and he has been wonderful.

#2 I love our house, I love that we are the 'owner occupiers"!!!

#3 I love these giraffes, Mum and Dad gave me these for my 30th. Giraffes ae one of my favourite animals I could sit and watch them for hours!!

#4 I love this teapot, I got if for $8 at a shop in Lennox Head!!

#5 I love this quilt my lovely friend Jacqui made it for us as a wedding gift, I've always wanted a quilt! We actually got two lovely quilts for our wedding, May Thorpe also made us a beautiful quilt which we use on our bed in Summer.

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2008 at 5:16 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Yeah, he's a pretty nice husband:-)

I had the matching cups to that tea pot, but they broke. I was sad, cause I loved them!

Now the next challenge is to scrap a journal to scribble ideas for your 5 faves each week!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home