Weekend
Its been a lovely quiet weekend :)
We got into the garden yesterday, well Daniel did mostly, he mowed our bit of lawn and then did the edges and pulled out one of several plants that need ripping up around the side. By the time he did all that our 'green waste' bin was full. I potted around doing a bit of weeding and sweeping.
I have been feeling a bit crap since last Thursday, I think I have a bit of a virus which has left me feeling run down and very sleepy. Felt like I was getting the flu but it hasn't eventuated.
I went to visit Aunty Elaine today, she is doing very well at the moment. In fact she is essentially back to her old self except for her leg, she has now been moved from the surgical ward down to the Acute Aged Care ward. The new ward is quite nice and much better equipped for dealing with older patients so I think she'll be much happier there.
We have booked our flights to go up to Brisbane for Clare and Shane's engagement party next month!! We're very excited and looking forward to seeing every one :)
Have I mentioned that we've finally started watching Lost again, we're only 4 episodes into the last season and we're already hooked :)
That's all our news at the moment, lots of love to all hope everyone is well xx

2 Comments:
Gee its so good we rely on Del to update the blog. Dan has lots of advice but not much action!!
I completely missed Azreal's bath episode. Poor thing. Hope he has recovered.
Very excited about the weekend of the engagement as well. We are booking accommodation. I am doing lots of exploring with my fingers!!!
OK I really think I will have to asl you Danny to update your blof!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home