Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Go Queensland!!!

Go QLD, go QLD!!! Yay I am enjoying the State of Origin at the moment, QLD is winning and I am a QLD supporter much to the disgust of my husband, he, he :)

Daniel and I have been playing Buzz on the PS2 this week, its fun. Its a trivia game with buzzes and there are number of different quizzes to choose from, we played the "Hollywood Quiz" last night so all the questions were movie related, needless to say Daniel won!! There are a couple of different general knowledge quizzes, a sports quiz, a music quiz and a pop quiz. I was able to give Daniel a good run for his money at the music quiz and the pop quiz, in fact I was beating him until the second last round and he stole all my points and came from behind!!! It has been heaps of fun, these weekend I believe he's taking it back to his friend and swapping it for Singstar!!

Azrael is still recovering from his 'traumatic' weekend, not sure that he has forgiven us yet though :) I forgot to mention on my last blog that when Daniel realised that Azzy had fleas the first thing he said was "Misty never got fleas!". Daniel keeps telling Azzy that he's a bitter dissappointment, poor Azzy just can't compete with the legendary Misty!!

I am reading a good book at the moment its called "Marley and Me" its a well known book so you may have heard of it. Its a about a family and their dog Marley, its great but now I REALLY, REALLY want a dog. I think Azzy would have a nervous breakdown if we got a dog, he's such a wus!!

I need to go and cheer QLD on some more, Daniel is trying to tell me that the ref is doing a bad job :) :)

Lots of love to all xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home