Sunday, June 29, 2008

The new members of our family!!

I got 2 new fishies yesterday, George and Mildred (the black one) so now poor old Bop isn't lonely. There are also some 'Flash' fish in there but they are nameless, they're actually food for Steve. We drop a few in his tank when we go away and he eats them :)



I realised that I hadn't shown a picture of Steve on my blog yet, so here he is, he is quite big. The red thing in the foreground is his 'Buddah' he drags it around his tank and the black thing is an old filter that he seems to like too??
I went to a Chefs Toolbox party today, Daniel came home a couple of weeks ago and informed me that one of the ladies at work was having a party and if I went she promised him some cheesecake!! So I went, not that I was given a choice ;) I do like Chefs Toolbox though I already have quite a few of their things.
My sister came with me and on the way home she mentioned that she needs to get some Tupperware, so I gave Clare a plug. Nicole promised when she's ready to buy she'll let me know!!
The rest of the weekend has been fairly quiet, except for the games of Sing Star that we've been playing. Apart from Delta Goodrem Daniel also belts out quite a good "I Should Be so Lucky" by Kylie Minogue!!!
Anyway dinner is calling, love to all hope everyone is well!!

1 Comments:

At July 1, 2008 at 12:05 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

All I want to know is have you told Steve that these fish have names and are NOT dinner

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home