Friday, June 27, 2008

I've been tagged too!!

Ok so...

Ten years ago... I was working at Franklins and still living at home. I was in my 3rd year at Uni studying psychology and I was going out with Daniel until he dumped me ;)

Five things on todays To Do List... well for tomorrow. 1) Housework 2) Washing 3) Grocery Shopping 4) Visit Aunty Elaine 5) Play Singstar with Daniel

Snacks I enjoy... well how long do you have :) Chips (hot and potato crisps), chocolate, lollies...

Things I would do if I were a millionaire... Not tell anyone!!! Go on an overseas holiday, invest (boring I know), share the wealth with our family and build our dream house.

Places I have lived... well Canberra and Queanbeyan. However within Canberra I have lived in Wanniassa, Amaroo, Kaleen, Monash, Pearce, Stirling and Rivett.

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2008 at 5:00 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

Adele you need to move top Ballina for a while..add to your list some more variety AND we'd love to have you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home