Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend

Well Priny has gone and my "Aunt Duty" has finished, personally don't know how Mum does it everyday, I am exhausted!!

My weekend didn't start out so great, I hit a kangaroo on my way home on Friday night :( Luckily I didn't hit it very hard and it hopped away, just a few scratches on my car and left me a bit shaky but a nice Daniel cuddle and I was ok :)

Didn't get up to much for the rest of the weekend, just relaxed and tried to catch up on some housework, very boring.

I did get to finish another book, "The Alphabet Sisters" by Moira McInerney, I enjoyed it :)

I think Daniel mentioned on his blog that we watched "Iron Man" on Friday night, I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately thought I fell asleep during "Psych" last night and was fast asleep in bed before "Burn Noticed" even started. I have a habit of falling asleep whilst watching TV or movies!!

Back to work tomorrow, have I mentioned that I may be going to Perth for work?? I have put in a request to go to a conference in Perth next May :) If I get to go will be saving the pennies so that Daniel can join me, we'd only have to pay for his flight :)

Hope everyone has a great week and bon voyage to Kimmy and Beth hope their trip brings them everything that they've dreamed of xx

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2008 at 1:44 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

That sounds so exciting! I have never been to Perth!

Sorry bout the roo. Lucky it didn't do too much damage, bet it gave you a fright...stupid animals they are!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home