Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yay!!!

Daniel finally got a PS3, yaaaay :) We went and got it this afternoon, this is a photo of him playing it :)

Kirsty I need blog lessons from you. I tried to make my blog pretty but couldn't get anything to work :(

Work is busy, I'm the chair of 3 different selection panels at the moment as well, better then being bored though!!

When we went outside to leave for work this morning the gardeners were here cleaning up the communal garden, yay!!! We've only been on the BC case about the state of the gardens since March, but better late then never I guess. Looks so much better, now if we could just get rid of the horrible neighbours next door we'll be cheering!!!

Can't believe its nearly the end of another week, I am pleased though, looking forward to the weekend :)

Take care til next time xx

2 Comments:

At September 4, 2008 at 5:35 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Wooohooooooooooo!!!!

Congrats on the new toy!

 
At September 5, 2008 at 5:44 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

Does this mean he will talk to us now on his blog..come on Danny tell us all about it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home