Friday, August 22, 2008

This weeks Faves

I love my new necklace, I got it yesterday from the markets at work. It has given me an idea for new designs of my own as well :)

I love having a mobile phone that actually works!!! I have my lovely Mum-In-Law Mary to thank for this as she kindly donated her old one to me, thank you Mary!!!

I love cosmetics and toiletries, this is a photo of just some of the stuff that I have stashed away, he he :)

I love board games, these are just some of our board games :)

Finally I love being able to find a park close to my building at work, its really hard sometimes especially if your running a bit late or its a day with lots of lectures on. I have had to park about 10 - 15 minutes walk away on some days!!

That's it for another week :)

1 Comments:

At August 22, 2008 at 6:05 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

I share your love for toiletries. Love Azrael's paper bag fetish!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home