Friday, August 29, 2008

My Fab Fives

Sorry no photos this week, I'm not that organised :)

1. Being taken out for dinner by my husband :) Love it, he took me out on Wednesday night, it was lovely :)

2. Daniel's culinary adventures :) Sounds a little strange but he is so good at them, last night he turned our boring mashed potatos into yummy mashed potatos by adding whole grain mustard, garlic and parmesan cheese, it was yummo!!

3. Reading blogs, especially family blogs they're great!!

4. I love that Spring is nearly here and its starting to warm up a little. As much as I love winter, I'm a bit over it now.

5. The Friends TV Show - have just finished watching a few episodes!! Daniel buys me a new season of Friends on DVD each Christmas :)

Will try and be more organised with photos next week :)

1 Comments:

At August 29, 2008 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Ahhhhhh I am loving watching Friends on TV each night! I make sure all the kids are inbed by 7pm and relax:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home