Yesterday
Yesterday turned out to not be an average ordinary day, something exciting actually happened at work :)
I got a phone call a few weeks ago from the AFP to say that they had actually recovered one of the several computers that we've had stolen over the last 12 months. I had to send in a whole bunch of paper work to prove that it was ours and have been waiting for them to get back to me.
Then yesterday just after I walked in they called me in again and asked that I come in and give a statement. So I went into the City Policy station and was taken into an interview room and my statement was taken, was exciting. It was just too bad that the statement itself is so boring its just about the computer and proving that it is actually ours.
Well it made my day seem less boring any way :)
We watched the new Incredible Hulk movie last night, I have to say that I actually enjoyed it. I was a little skeptical at first as I really didn't enjoy the Eric Banner version, but it was really good.
I'm having a Kaszazz party this afternoon, its seems to have taken ages to come around, can't wait. I will order your stamps for you Kirsty and mail them to you ASAP :)
Have a good weekend everyone, take care xx

2 Comments:
Cooooooool!!! What an exciting day! I remember the one time I had to give a statement though I felt guilty and hadn't done anything wrong...pretty intense!!
No rush on the stamps!!!
yay on becoming a kazazz lady! You can be my supplier!!!LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home