Thursday, October 30, 2008

Friday Faves

Sorry for the lack of photos again, I'm feeling lazy this week :)

1. I love seeing my husband happy, he has such a lovely smile :)

2. I love holidays and I'm totally enjoying my 5 days off!!

3. I love having Mary with us, she is also our first official house guest in our new home, yay!!

4. I love shopping, its been ages since I've been shopping. We spent the morning shopping at the Canberra Centre it was great!!

5. I love Gelato (I'm really not sure if that's how you spell it??), its been years since I tried it but Daniel got Mary and I gelato today. I had a chocolate chip and caramel cream, Mary had macadamia and caramel, yum!!!!

The rest of our week has been relatively quiet, nothing exciting to report, its been quiet and relaxing!!

Hope your all well, take care xx

2 Comments:

At October 30, 2008 at 11:36 PM , Blogger foxylady said...

yay for gelato..I bags having another soon. What an honour to be first house guest

 
At October 31, 2008 at 1:31 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

I am jellus!!! Have a wonderful wonderful time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home