
1. I hate cleaning the oven, absolutely hate it, but this stuff made it quite easy, so for that I love it :)

2. I love my Chefs Toolbox ultimate BBQ saviour, it does lots of things, its primary purpose is to use it on the BBQ and cook stuff on it so you don't get your hot plates dirty. You can also line the bottom of the oven with it to catch drips and stuff and it just wipes clean. Daniel likes it too so I'm thinking of buying another one so we have one for the BBQ and one for the oven.

3. Mmm, yum home made stove-top pizza, I make these in my Chef's Toolbox Saute pan, we make it half n half, so yummy.
4. I have to steal one of Mary's and say I love having days off work as well!!! I took today off for an extra long long weekend :)
5. I love the smell of rain, there is a storm brewing outside and I can smell the rain its wonderfull.
Well that's it for another week, 2 weeks in a row I've made it on a Friday I'm on a role :)
1 Comments:
I want some of that oven cleaner!!!! Love the look of your pizza too:-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home