Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend

Well I'm exhausted, spent the day helping Mum start sorting out and packing up Aunty Elaine's house and setting up her new abode in the nursing home.

I snaffled this tea pot for you Kirsty, I remembered that you collect them, hope you like it!!



Also for Kirsty is this picture of a Twinkie, its like a sponge filled with cream, very yum!!!


The rest of the weekend has been spent relaxing and crafting. I finally sent of the paperwork so I can be a Kaszazz consultant, I'm planning on running a Christmas card workshop, will let you know how I go!! I didn't run Friday nights workshop, but I could now, it was really simple!! Oh, forgot the mention, Clare not sure if you read this, but when I get my consultant details there is a special wedding invitation tool thingy, will tell you all about it when I get more details.

So that's about it really, a quiet weekend, hope everyone is well xx

1 Comments:

At October 12, 2008 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

I LOVE the tea pot!!! I have been wanting to get some more antiquey looking ones for my collection! I am so excited that you thought of me!!! :-D

Hope your aunt is settling in well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home