Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Faves

Ok so here we go for another week...

1. I love Kaszazz and I'm now a fully fledged consultant, I think my first workshop with be a Christmas card one, we'll see. There is a new catalogue out too, I haven't seen it yet, but I'm very excited about it and I want me some of the new Distressed Crackle Paint!!!

2. I can't remember if I've said this before but I love our BBQ and I love having BBQ's, now that the weather is warmer we have been having them quite regularly.

3. I love this bottle, it belonged to my Aunty Elaine, I claimed it last weekend as we were starting to pack up her house. I've always loved it and Aunty Elaine said that I could have it. Thanks Aunty Elaine :)

4. I love the sound of lawn mowers on the weekend and the smell of fresh mown grass its all a part of spring time which I love!

5. I love the fact that our horrible neighbours have gone and so does the rest of the complex, woo hoo!! Now just have to keep our fingers crossed that the new neighbours are nice the house went on the market today.

So that's it for another week, its been a long one but the weekend is here, woo hoo!! We did book our flights for our trip up north for Christmas so its now official that we will be home in Ballina for Christmas, yay!!!

Till next time, take care xx

2 Comments:

At October 17, 2008 at 2:51 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Ooooh I have some crackle paint and I LOVE it!!!!

 
At October 19, 2008 at 1:46 PM , Blogger foxylady said...

so one of my faves for this week will have to be Dan n Del coming home for Chrissy..What is the thing you r consultant for!!!! I feel a little ignorant SORRY!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home