Sunday, October 5, 2008

Today was all about Floriade and the DFO

Mum and I went to Floriade today, its was lovely!! All of the exhibits had movie or TV themes, I've put all the photos that I took on my Facebook page.

Unfortunately we got very wet, it was beautiful and sunny when we got there but just as we were starting to look at some of the shops it started to pour with rain!!

After Floriade we went to the new DFO that just opened if Fyshwick, it was huge!! Some very good shops there especially if looking for handbags and shoes. Not all the shops are open yet though so I'll have to go back soon for another look!! Best thing is that its less then 10 minutes down the road from us :)



The rest of our weekend has been spent trying to decide what colour to paint our walls, we've decide to go with 1/2 strength Ecru for the walls and full strength Hogs Bristle for the trim, I need to take a photo to show you the sample on our walls, I might get Daniel to put it on his blog. I was quite impressed that I managed to find a pink paint brush, I made Daniel buy it for me :)

So that was my long weekend, it was nice and relaxing, I even managed a snooze yesterday afternoon!!! The only disappointment I have of the whole weekend is the terrible football grandfinal last night, sorry Amy but I am not at all impressed that Manly won!!

Oh, I almost forgot our good news, its yet to be confirmed but it looks as though our dodgy terrible next door neighbours are in the process of moving out, woo hoo!!! Even our nice neighbours in no 2 commented yesterday about how pleased they are that no 4 seem to moving, so looks like its not just us who have issues with them!!

Any who, that's all from me, take care xx

2 Comments:

At October 6, 2008 at 12:19 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Our interior in this house is all ecru, and the other house we used Hog Bristle...good taste we must have!

 
At October 6, 2008 at 2:34 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

sounds like you Had a greatlong weekend. We did nothing which I think rates as boring but reaxing. You can take me to the DFO when I go down

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home