Saturday, November 1, 2008

Weekend, so far

So far our extra, extra, extra long weekend has been going really, really well, its been a lot of fun :)

Yesterday we spent the day shopping at the Canberra Centre and we had dinner at Central Cafe last night. Central Cafe is an institution in Queanbeyan, I actually got through a king size chicken schnitzel last night, first time ever, it was so bad for me but so yum!!!

Today Mary and I dropped Daniel at the computer fair while we went to Federation Square, I wanted to go the Bead Shop. I spent a fortune and could have spent so much more!!! Then we spent at least an hour in Harvey Norman trying out all the different massage chairs, well Mary and Daniel did. I only tried one chair, but it was so nice, the rest of the time I was too busy laughing and Daniel and Mary :) :)

Daniel and I went and saw David Strassman live, it was great!! Daniel got me a stuffed toy Teddy E Bear, he's so cute, he says several things but I think my favourite is "I'm naked, I have a bear bottom!"

So that's been our weekend so far, heaps of fun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home