Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ok Daniel, I'll update my blog...

I had a lovely day today, we met Mum and Dad for breakfast at Central Cafe. Daniel just about inhaled his sausages, eggs and bacon, was good. I had the small bacon and eggs but gave my eggs to Daniel, so ended up with just bacon and chips, not the healthiest breakfast in the world but yummy!!!

Then we spent went shopping we ventured out to Brand Depot, was a good idea because we got a fair bit done and it wasn't as crazy with shoppers out there!!! So we're just about done just a few more to go tomorrow and then just have to make the Lolly Ice Cream and I'm all set for Christmas!!

I took Daniel on a tour of the lights in our neighbourhood last night, there is a particularly good one just down the road. Unfortunately though Daniel had just seen pictures of some very impressive Christmas lights in Brisbane so he wasn't overly impressed, but still he joined me and I had fun :)

Daniel is currently asleep on the couch next to me, poor guy is sooooo tired, his sleeping patterns are quite screwed up the moment while he adjusts to shift work. He is doing very well though, he just keeps going each day even though he just wants to curl up and go to sleep. His colleagues at work say it take about 3 months for his body to get used to it.

So I'm off to start wrapping Christmas presents, hope everyone else is having a lovely weekend too.


Till next time, take care xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home