Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Friday Faves... on a Sunday

I'm very late with these again this week, sorry, no excuse I've just been slack.


1. I love our DVD collection, possibly not as much as Daniel, but I do love it!! Always something to watch in this house :)


2. I love teddy bears, this picture has 3 of my favourites, the one in the blue jumper is Harry from Harrods, Mum and Dad brought him for me. The white one is Tennyson, a gift from Mary and Allan, and the orange one in the back ground is Bear from the Blue House. Bear is particularly special, Daniel brought him for me for Christmas just before he moved up to Ballina.


3. I love my craft room, don't be fooled by the tidy desk, I only cleaned up this morning, it was a right mess!!! I do find the desk a little small, but I'm working on changing that :)

4. I love my new scented candle, a gift from a friend, it is Sandlewood and Spice and it smells just devine!!


5. I love getting flowers, I got these today from Mum and Dad :)

Will make more of an effort next Friday to get these done on time!!

Rest of the weekend has been good, I spent the day making Christmas cards with a friend yesterday, last night was a quiet one at home and today was all about house work and grocery shopping. We did watch Magadascar 2 tonight, very funny!!!

So till next blog, take care xxx

2 Comments:

At November 16, 2008 at 2:57 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

Thanks Del..I still haven't done mine WHOOPS

 
At November 16, 2008 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Lovely faves! Better late than never I always say;-)

Your desk looks SO tidy! My 'desk' is an old door, and it is a DISASTER. So messy...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home