Friday, November 14, 2008

I've been tagged

Well seeing as Kirsty tagged everyone I thought I'd better have a go and tell everyone 6 things about me...

1. I was born in the Royal Canberra Hospital, which no longer exists, it was the hospital that they mean to implode but exploded instead!

2. My first ever job was at the Great Australian Ice Creamery until I got fired!!

3. I love boy bands, sad but true, and this year all my favourites have reformed, NKOTB (my absolute fave), Boyzone and Take That!!

4. I have to pinch one of Kirsty's and say that I too am terrified of mice, Mum and Dad love telling the story about the time I was home alone and saw a mouse, I rang them and told them to come home immediately but they wouldn't. I managed to climb off the table and with shaky legs I walked up to my sisters room and closed the door (I had seen it run inside) and I put a big note on the door saying "DO NOT ENTER MOUSE INSIDE" and then I left the house :)

5. I was born with congenital hip displacement which wasn't diagnosed until I was about 6 months old at which point I was put into hospital for 1 month (in traction) and then about 6 months in plaster and splints. Was much worse for Mum and Dad then me, I still learnt to crawl I just dragged my big heavy plaster butt behind me :)

6. I am a published author - I had an article based on my honours thesis published in the Journal of Psychology, Crime and Law, the article is called "The Role of Group Identity and Personality Domains as indicators of Adolescent Delinquency", it is co-authored though as my supervisor and another academic completed some more sophisticated anaylisis on the data that I collected.

So hopefully thats some interesting things about me!! I know I still need to do my Friday faves, I've been slack I know!!

1 Comments:

At November 15, 2008 at 1:01 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Mick and I are VERY impressed by the published author status!!! Thanks for playing along! Love finding out more about everyone!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home