Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hello

I've got to go back to work tomorrow, yurck!!! Never mind, my break was good, didn't really do much so it was nice and relaxing :)

My new year so far has involved dinner at Mum and Dad's which was nice, Nicole and Jonathan were there too. Then shopping on Friday with Nicole, that was fun. Nicole is my style guru so I was able to get her advise on some new stuff, was good!!

Yesterday I went to Sydney for the day, it was Natalie Rose's 1st birthday, so her Mum and Dad (Gemma & Sam) threw her a party and made it a combined fundraiser for Cure Our Kids, which is an organisation that aims to improve the quality of life of the children and families on the oncology ward and Westmead Children's Hospital. It was a great day and Natalie had a good day too she stayed awake for the whole time cause she wasn't going to miss a thing!!!

For those who have been praying for Natalie, thank you, please keep praying, she is doing well at the moment but still has a long way to go!!

Today is going to be spent pottering around the house, I need to put the Christmas decorations away and shave Daniel's head, these are my aims for the day.

Speaking of Daniel, has everyone notice that HE hasn't updated his blog recently???? Ha ha, its now my turn to nag him and I so will :)

Anyway, that's it for now, I promise to get back into my Friday Faves this week too!!

Till next time take care xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home