My Husband Rocks!!!!
Daniel made me pancakes for breakfast this morning, yum!!! We had a very lazy morning this morning, didn't get up until about 10am and then lazed around the house until about 1.30.
We had to go into Woden today to get kitty some food, me some Shampoo and stuff to seal the crack in the floor of our upstairs shower. We're hoping some sealant will fix the shower problem and we won't have to rip the whole thing out and replace it. Only a small crack though so should be good.
I finished reading another book today, "The Charming Man" by Marian Keyes, it was good, I recommend it. I have read a lot of Marian Keys books and have enjoyed everyone one of them. They're good girlie books :o)
I have attached a photo of Azrael as well, he has taken to sleeping on the bed in the spare room amongst all the toys!!!
Back to work tomorrow, yuck, but there is Big Brother and the Logies to look forward to tonight!!

2 Comments:
Hi! Nice blog! My name is Walter and I am from Italy. I wait for you in my "Snapshots Gallery" at this address http://www.trombiblog.com/trombi/1781 ...it's my personal photoalbum and whoever can take a picture by his-self, clicking on "CLICCA & SCATTA UNA FOTO" ..I wait 4 you! :)
I love Marian Keyes. I swear we are book twins;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home