Monday, June 30, 2008

My Beaded Creations!!

I should have chosen a better back ground to take these photos on but never the less here are my creations!! I made this one a little while ago, I also made a similar one in red for Mum with square glass beads instead of black chip.


This one I made tonight, fairly simple design but I think it looks ok. You can't really tell in this photo but their green beads with purple chip.

This is the one that I've been doing for a week and a bit (well not really it was just a week and a bit between beading sessions :)). Its six strands with square glass beads and black chip sort of interwoven. I finished it off with silver chain as I cut my 'fishing wire' strands a bits short and it wasn't quite long enough, but I think it works ok.

Any way just wanted to share, thanks for stopping by for a look :)

2 Comments:

At July 1, 2008 at 4:42 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

your beading is amazing. You rock

 
At July 1, 2008 at 4:52 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

These are incredible! Love them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home