Better late then never...
...this weeks 5 Faves.
1. I love that Daniel gets me TV shows that I like and I don't have to wait for them to come on TV :) I'm currently really enjoying the new 90210 and am loving Bones.
2. My Mum. Mum's dedication and loyalty to her family is amazing, its her birthday this week, Happy Birthday Mum :)
3. Floriade, it officially started this week, I love tulips which is probably why I love Floriade :)
4. I haven't been there yet but I have to say the new DFO which just opened in Canberra on Friday, because I know that I'm going to love it!!
5. I love handbags, pretty much any and all handbags. Daniel is a little concerned about the amount of handbags that I have :)
Sorry this was late have been busy and tired and not finding enough time to sit down at the computer :)
Went out to dinner at the Boat House By The Lake last night for Mum's birthday and Father's Day but to mainly test it out as a potential venue for my sisters wedding. It was very nice, very posh, beautiful setting but yes if the wedding is there (and I'm thinking it will be) Daniel will be stopping for McDonald's on the way home :)
Take care, love you all and miss you heaps xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home