Thursday, September 11, 2008

More beads


These are some of my latest bead creations. I found a great new bead place just near us called Benedict House, its soooo nice!!!

Another piece of news is that I've decided to become a Kaszazz consultant, would love to be your supplier Kirsty ;) I just couldn't help myself my wish list just keeps growing and growing and the offer of 20% off on purchases was just too good to refuse :)

Not much else happening at the moment, work is full-on. I now report to an Operations Manager as well as the Head of SDS, my Ops Manager is on a bit of a power-trip at the moment and is me driving mad. I'm sure in time thought he will settle down. The upside is that he has given me a new HTC Touch Series II phone so that I'm always contactable and a Sony Vaio ultra portable notebook :)

I haven't watched 90210 yet but I'm about to, need to wrap this up as Daniel is standing behind me waiting patiently for me to get off his computer :) :)

Till next time... xx

2 Comments:

At September 11, 2008 at 5:12 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

So exciting if i knew what kazoo is???? And Dan standing patiently by...he is a good boy hey!!
Kim apparently read everyons blogs last night How cute

 
At September 12, 2008 at 5:05 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Love the red and black one! (all of them are gorgeous, but that ones my fave out of those three!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home