Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Favourite 5

1. I love cookbooks, this is just some of my stash, I love cooking magazines too!!


2. This picture doesn't really do these bead justice but I love them, I made this necklace yesterday.

3. I love the Internet, it is great especially because it makes keeping in touch with people so much easier!!

4. I can't remember if I've used this one before but its been a long week so I'm going to use it again, I love the weekend!!!

5. I am loving the new 90210, not really sure why but I am enjoying it :)

Have a good weekend all xx

2 Comments:

At September 26, 2008 at 2:39 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Oooh I am loving 90210 too! Makes me feel like I am back in highschhol!

 
At September 26, 2008 at 3:01 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

And I hate it...but thanks for sharing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home