Saturday, September 27, 2008

A kitty update

I took these this morning, Azrael loves to play in long grass.


He likes to hide or prentend that he is a lion and creep on thing before pouncing on them.


He was chasing butterflies this morning, he's real tough!!

I tried to take a photo of Daniel this morning as well, this is what I got :)

The grass has now been mown and the BBQ cleaned, Daniel tried to throw the bucket of water over kitty but kitty was too quick :)

Have to go a clean the oven now, how boring, 'tis ok I plan on scrapping this afternoon.

Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing Sunday xx

2 Comments:

At September 28, 2008 at 1:02 AM , Blogger foxylady said...

id that t shirt of Dannys say "smile" !!!! LOL. Tell Danny that he helped and featured in my talk today

 
At September 28, 2008 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Are you going to share the scrapping??? I'd love to see!

Azrael is very cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home