Saturday, September 20, 2008

5 Faves

I know that I'm late with these again, I always mean to get them done on a Friday but I never seem to get there!! I promise to make more of an effort this week :)

So here we go...
1. Our new entertainement unit, its nice I like it :) Daniel is as I type finishing off the book case, he'd rather not be but it was either finished it or be nagged to death :)

2. The new puff pasty crust from Dominos. We had Pizza last night and I tried it, it was yum!!!


3. Bacon and Eggs for breakfast. Well I just have the bacon, don't like eggs yuck!!

4. I like the blossoms that are coming out on the trees at the moment.

5. I like being a bridesmaid, yay!! My sister asked me to be hers yesterday, well sort of, she is not having bridesmaids but I am going to assume the 'honourary chief bridesmaid' post and do all the things associated with that including being a witness. I'm quite chuffed :)

So our weekend has once again flown by in a flurry of busy-ness, yesterday I went looking at reception venues with Mum and Nicole while Daniel and Paul put together our entertainment unit :)

This morning we've been into see Aunty Elaine at the hospital, I was very pleased to see that she is doing a little better (she has been very ill again) and then we did a bit of grocery shopping. Now we're pottering around the house.

Oh how could I forget my Friday night, the cocktails were great, peach bellini's are my new fave!!! The chocolate martini's were a bit like drinking chocolate topping with vodka in it, a bit too sweet. The Vodka slushies were nice too although a bit potent!! We played Pictionary while we drank, was a great night!!

Well, I'm feeling a bit peckish so I might go and make some lunch hope your all well and enjoying a nice relaxing Sunday arvo.

Much love xx

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2008 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Love the new entertainment unit! Mmmmmmm peach bellinis...I think we need these for christmas lunch!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home