Sunday, November 9, 2008

Friday Faves, a bit late!

Hi All, sorry I know that I'm really late with these. I actually sat down to do them on Friday night but wanted to add some photos but the camera batteries were flat so gave up!! Still haven't found some working batteries for the camera but will give it a go anyway!!

1. I love my wonderful, wonderful husband, he is the best!!! He is so good not just to me but to my family as well, he is such a great man :)

2. I love my Ted E Bare, Daniel got him for me from the David Strassman show that we went to last week.

3. I love Mini Schnauzers, would love the have one, one day we will. We rang a breeder about one this week, but she wanted $1300 so we said no!! But one day...

4. I love the smell of rain, I know that I've said I love the sound of rain on my blog before but I don't think I said that I love the smell of rain.

5. I love our new surround sound system, its great!! I'm sure our neighbours love it too!!

Phew, made it!! Will try and have some photos next week, will get be more organised and get some new batteries for the camera!!

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2008 at 2:36 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Mmmmm rain smell. Its so clean!

I like your husband too. He bought me a Ted E Bare last time he saw that guy!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home