Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kitty Anniversary

It occured to me today that it was 2 years ago on Monday that we adopted Azrael!!! So I thought I should mention him on my blog, I love him he is so cute!! He brings so much laughter to our lives, although he is not the most sociable cat he make up for it in cuteness, well I think so anyway :)

An update on the rest of our weekend, it was great, we really enjoyed spending time with Mary we had lots of laughs :)

Daniel installed our new surround system on Sunday so good, although I'm still getting used to hearing things behind me, sometimes its quie odd, but in a good way :) :) It was great for watching Mamma Mia yesterday, watched it with Mary, I loved it!!

Had good luck on the Melbourne Cup too, Daniel and I took out a cup pack and got a third place and I found out today that I got a first and a second in the sweeps at work too, yay!!

Well that's about it for now, gotta go get some dinner I'm feeling very slack tonight so it will be something super easy!!

Till next time, take care xx

2 Comments:

At November 5, 2008 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Aaaaaaw, happy anniversary Azrael!

Congrats on the cup wins...I completely forgot to watch it and had no bets on anything..I guess at least I didn't lose any money!?!?

 
At November 8, 2008 at 10:38 PM , Blogger foxylady said...

Hey Del I need more info more blogs..tell me what you are up to. I miss you....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home