Friday, January 16, 2009

Daniel and Dad's handy work...

Ok so you might have to think back a bit to the blog Daniel did about the weekend we spent at my Aunty Elaine's house. It involved the battle with the gigantic dust bunnies??? Any way I finally got copies of the some of the photos from my sister, these are the photos of Daniel and Dad pulling down the green house....


This is a before shot, except that some of the front panels have already been removed, I did manage to sell the green panels :)

The men at work...

Checking for spiders, a very wised move, although I am told there was only 1 large hunts man.


Nearly done...

All finished.

It was a huge effort, so I thought I should share some of the photos :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home