Thursday, January 15, 2009

Friday Faves

Hello, its been awhile and its been even longer since I've done my faves, shame on me :( But I'm back and here they are:

1. I too must admit to loving the Twilight series and the movie :) Watched the movie again this week, really enjoyed it even with Daniel's running commentary!!




2. Love these recipe books, so great, so handy and everything is really easy to do!!! When I'm stuck and filling very unmotivated about cooking these books usually come to my rescue :) :) Thanks Piper family they were a great Christmas present.



3. I love my dragon fly plates, I got them whilst up in Ballina at Christmas time, so nice, there are 4 in total all different colours.


4. I am loving our front garden at the moment, all in bloom!! Actually it looked like this when we first looked at the place and it was one of the things that attracted me to the house. Just wish I could keep the weeds at bay!!! The back yard is a whole other story, but it we will fix it up one day. Must give a big shout out to my DH though, he tackled the lawn this week, was almost as high as the house but is looking much better now :)


5. Last but not least, I love New Years for two reasons first is that it means new beginings and a chance to start the year off again on the right foot!! Second is because Daniel and I got engaged on New Years, I waited 5 long years for that moment but it was so worth the wait it was magical!!!

So what else have I been doing, not much really, am currently waiting on a order of some brand new crafty stuff can't wait to have a play.

Watched Bolt last week too, its the new Disney animated, was good I recommend it. Might watch Igor this weekend while Daniel is at work, its good he leaves me movies to watch so I don't get bored :) :)

It has been stupidly hot here this week, 37 degrees on Wednesday and Thursday, we don't have air con either :( Down stairs is much cooler so we attempted to sleep in the lounge on Wednesday night but didn't last long because I couldn't get comfy, so we ended up back up stairs in our bed where we sweated out the night, it was yucky!!! Last night was cooler and tonight should be as well.

Hope everyone is well, till next time take care xx

1 Comments:

At January 16, 2009 at 12:09 AM , Blogger Kirsty said...

YAY!!! Love the list this week lovely lady! Hot weather SUCKS! Today was a scorcher here, and i was SO glad to go to work! I think we may just leave our AC running all weekend...

I am SO happy you like your cook books! I keep buying them for other people, but haven't got one for myself yet! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home