Friday Faves
Ok, its late but still Friday so here are my Friday Faves...
1. I love having my hair done - I love walking out of the salon with hair freshly coloured, cut and dried :) Having my it done tomorrow, the works first thing tomorrow morning, yay!!! So hopefully I will have a nice colour and cut for Clare's wedding.
2. I love long weekends, I got one last weekend and I'm having another one this weekend, just because, no specific reason :) Well it basically because we want to go mobile phone shopping and we specifically want to do it on Monday so we both took the day off, yay!
3. I love this lot - I am so blessed to have married into a wonderful family :) I constantly hear other people complaining about their in-laws but not me, mine are great!!
4. I love the cold and its been very cold that last couple of days, only got to about 12 degrees in Canberra yesterday, was GREAT!! Had to pull the doona out last night it was so cozy :)
5. This one I have to share with Kirsty, but I too have been overwhelmed this week by the generosity of the Australian people. I am constantly warmed when I turn on the news and see story after story of support for the victims of the bushfires and the amazing things that people are doing for them. Its great and I am blessed to live in such a wonderful country, Australia ROCKS!!!
So that's it for another week. Not much news to report this week has been a very quiet one, just work and looking after Aunty Elaine while Mum is away. Tomorrow after I have my hair done I am doing wedding stuff with Nicole, yay!!
Not long to Clare's wedding now, counting down the days I can't wait!!

2 Comments:
Aaaaaw, I love your faves:)
Yay for a new hair do..it really is the best! Nothing else like it, enjoy, and we want pics!
love your faves too...esp the in laws one!!! Just joking, Al just said anyway you have been around so long you ARE part of the family..
Yes I am Proud to be Australian too Adele..
Yay for the wedding
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home