Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Faves

1. Ok so my number 1 this week, is my DH, yes even when he gives me this look (this is his 'I'm Hungry, Give Me Food!' look). I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday, could hardly move, he has been looking after me, he so lovely :)

2. After pulling the muscle in my back my number 2 this week has to be my drugs and anti-inflamatories, oh yes, the last 24 hours would not have been possible with a combination of the above drugs, so good!!!

3. Our house, was 1 year ago this week, 21st to be exact, that we officially purchased our first house, so glad we did. So nice having our own place :) This is our lounge and last night in the storm we even had our own in-door water fall, 5 of them in fact, coming down the brick wall!!!


4. My diary, I would be lost without my diary, I write all my dates and reminders in here, I know that I am archaic and should be using a PDA but I just can't do it, I just love my old traditional diary!

5. I love have people over for dinner and entertaining, so much fun. We had Mum over for dinner this week (Dad is up in Glen Innes with Pop), we only had a simple BBQ (cooked by Daniel), it was good :)

So that is for another week, not much other news to share, long weekend this weekend so I plan on being crafty!!! Painting plans have put on hold pending Dad's return from Glen Innes and my back fully recovering.

Till next time, take care xxx

1 Comments:

At January 23, 2009 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Kirsty said...

Your poor back! Hope it gets better VERY soon!

Oh dear about the indoor water feature!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home